Beroepsbeeld: waar werk je en wat doe je?Gain the knowledge and skills to implement an effective compliance programme under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) with this certificated four-day training course, delivered Live Online by an experienced privacy consultant. By attending and passing the course exam, you will achieve the ISO 17024-Certificated EU GDPR Practitioner (EU GDPR P) qualification.
The EU GDPR Practitioner Online training course outline
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides a single, harmonised data privacy law for the EU. It aims to prevent the loss of personal data by improving data security for all individuals living in EU member states. The GDPR came into force on 25 May 2018, and organisations that fail to comply face fines of up to 4% of annual turnover€20 million – whichever is greater.
The four-day Certified EU General Data Protection Regulation Practitioner (GDPR) Online Training Course focuses on the application of the Regulation, how the data protection principles work in practice, the policies and procedures necessary, and practical guidance on how to implement an effective privacy and information security compliance programme.
OpleidingsinhoudWhat does the EU GDPR Practitioner Online training course cover?
- The role of the data protection officer (DPO).
- What constitutes personal data.
- Accountability, the privacy compliance framework and a personal information management system (PIMS).
- Lessons to be learned from common data security failures.
- The six data protection principles – how to apply them and demonstrate compliance.
- The security of personal data.
- An organisational risk management framework.
- Legal requirements for a DPIA.
- How to conduct a DPIA with a DPIA tool.
- Why and how to conduct a data mapping exercise.
- The rights of data subjects.
- Giving and withdrawing consent.
- Handling data subject access requests (DSARs).
- The roles of controllers and processors, and the relationships between them.
- Transferring personal data outside the EU and the mechanisms for compliance.
- How to become GDPR compliant using a compliance gap assessment tool.
Toelatingseisen: wat heb je nodig?Before joining this course, you must have knowledge of the EU GDPR and have passed the Certified EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Foundation examination.
KostenWhat’s included in this course?
- Course materials;
- The EU GDPR P exam;
- A data protection impact assessment (DPIA) tool; and
- A GDPR compliance gap assessment tool.
BijzonderhedenEU GDPR Practitioner online exam
Participants sit the EU GDPR P online examination at the end of the course – a 90-minute, multiple-choice, ISO 17024-certificated exam set by IBITGQ. There is no extra charge for this exam.
What qualifications will I receive?
The course supports professional development, and delegates who pass the included exam are awarded the ISO 17024-certificated EU GDPR Practitioner (EU GDPR P) qualification by IBITGQ. It is also certificated by the Institute of Information Security Professionals (IISP) and satisfies the IISP Skills Framework requirements at Level 1: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, B2 and C3.