Beroepsbeeld: waar werk je en wat doe je?Take the first steps towards building a career in ISO 27001 with this one-day introductory course on the key elements required to achieve compliance with the Standard. Learn from the experts about ISO 27001 best practice and find out how to achieve compliance with the Standard. This course is led by practitioners offering real-world expertise and insights.
Attendees take the ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F), ISO 17024-certificated, exam set by IBITGQ at the end of the course. This is a 60-minute multiple-choice online exam, consisting of 40 questions. Candidates need to achieve a minimum of 65% to pass. There is no extra charge for taking the exam.
OpleidingsinhoudLearn about ISO 27001 best practice and find out how to achieve compliance with the Standard at your own pace. Our popular one-day ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation classroom course, provides a complete introduction to the key elements required to achieve compliance with the Standard.
What does the ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Foundation course cover?
- An overview of available standards and management system documentation.
- The benefits of ISMS certification.
- An overview of ISO 27001 and its application.
- Key elements of ISMS implementation project planning.
- The core elements of an ISMS.
- The key steps of an ISO 27001 risk assessment.
- An overview of the ISO 27001 Annex A controls.
Toelatingseisen: wat heb je nodig?No prior knowledgequalifications are required and the course content is suitable for non-technical and technical staff.
KostenWhat’s included in this course?
- A professional training venue;
- Lunch and refreshments;
- Full course materials (digital copy provided as a PDF file);
- The ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F) exam; and
- A certificate of attendance.
- Drivers for ISO27001.
- Standards: what they are and why they are important.
- Documentation and Management Systems.
- Management Commitment.
- Overview of ISO27001.
- Implementing ISO27001: Scoping, Planning, Communication.
- Risk Assessment and Security Controls.