Beroepsbeeld: waar werk je en wat doe je?Gain the knowledge and skills to enable you to fulfil the DPO (data protection officer) role under the GPDR (General Data Protection Regulation) with this two-day certificated training course. By attending and passing the course exam, you will achieve the ISO 17024-Certificated C-DPO Provisional Level qualification.
Attendees take the online C-DPO exam at the end of the course – a four-hour exam set by IBITGQ consisting of 150 multiple-choice questions. There is no extra charge for this exam.
OpleidingsinhoudThe C-DPO Accelerated training course outline
Under the GDPR, many organisations are obliged to appoint a data protection officer to monitor data protection in the organisation. The two-day Certified Data Protection Officer Upgrade Training Course equips participants with the knowledge and operational skills to act as a DPO in the EU and ensure that GDPR compliance is effectively designed, implemented and maintained.
What does the C-DPO Accelerated training course cover?
- The GDPR’s intersection with the PECR, with freedom of information legislation, the Law Enforcement Directive and member state implementation.
- The requirements in respect of appointing a DPO, the requirements placed on the DPO and those placed on the controllerprocessor.
- How to achieve, monitor, maintain and demonstrate privacy compliance.
- The roles of controllers and processors, and the relationship and required contracts between them.
- The Article 12 general conditions in respect of data subjects’ rights and how to facilitate them.
- How to conduct a GDPR gap analysis.
Toelatingseisen: wat heb je nodig?Before joining this course, you must have knowledge of the EU GDPR and have passed the Certified EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Practitioner examination.
Please make sure you revise the topics covered in the courses before attending the C-DPO Upgrade, as topics will not be revisited but may be included in the exam.
KostenWhat’s included in this course?
- Course materials;
- Lunch; and
- The C-DPO exam.
This course is equivalent to 14 CPD/CPE points.